ABOUT ABANDON DEPOSIT>>>>

Sent from: vjalova@degunino.net



FROM: MR ORI ASIKO
DEBT / CLAIM MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
ZENITH BANK NIG PLC
                                             RE: ABOUT ABANDON DEPOSIT
 
I recently discovered an abandon deposit of fund which was deposited in your name in our bank by someone who claim to be your local representative even though the inflow came from U.K bank.
 
I am sending you this confidential message because this is a big surprise to me and I really will like to know why the deposited fund in your name has been abandoned for so long.
 
The newly appointed GM/CEO, and the new management leadership has instructed that all unpaid foreign claim dully verified should be paid to its due beneficiary. In this light, I advised that you contact me Immediately if you are interested in redeeming your unpaid claim fund.
For Clarification and Re-evaluation, Kindly re-confirm your Full Names, Address, Direct Tel and your I.D for claim release procedure.
 
Waiting your response
 
Yours Ins Service

The post ABOUT ABANDON DEPOSIT>>>> appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,