Peter Ikey Obi: that is what i told him

Date: Wed 29 May 2019 09 53 38 -0300 Dear Friend, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my secretary and ask him for a cheque worth of USD$800,000 which I kept for you as a compensation of your past assistance to me. His contact details is below; Name: John Izualo. Email; ( johnizualo11@gmail.com ) Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information: Your full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your Phone number_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Note that if you did not send him the above information complete and the delievery fee of $105 he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you and that is what i told him. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone at this moment because I am currently in Japan for investment trip with my share . Regards, Dr.Peter Ikey Obi.... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,