Hello: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Sent from: admin@talex.co.jp

Hello: My Friend

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ?

My Name is Mr, MASAHIKO HOSI, I am Bank Manager at Mizuho Bank Fukushima Branch in Japan .

With Due Respect, I presume that it is the grace of God, that WE meet each other.

I have a very important information to share with you.

Kindly Acknowledge the receipt of my message, with your full name and Address so that i can send you details.

Thanks in Advance.
MASAHIKO HOSI.
Mizuho Bank Fukushima Branch Manager.
Address: 6-20 Okitamacho, Fukushima, 960-8034, Japan

The post Hello: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ? appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,