Dominic and Juliet Michael: we will see you as our parents

Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019 um 19:34 Uhr Von: " Dominic Michael" < dominicmichael011@gmail.com > Betreff: Dear Dear I thank you for your response on my email assistance to you and I thank you for the recommendations you made on my English. I am 17yrs and my Sister Juliet is 15yrs. like I said on my earlier email, my Father deposited the fund in a Protective Security Company in Turkey and I will send a Letter to the Company in Turkey to notify them that I have given you as my fathers Friend authority to claim the fund on behalf me and my Sister Juliet and I will send you all the deposit Documents to enable you contact the Company in Turkey and make arrangement to claim the fund.... (more)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,