Sir.Bernard Arnault: I don't know when I will die. To facilitate the payment

From: "Sir.Bernard Arnault" < Gep@crest.ocn.ne.jp > Date: 6/26/19 11:52 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Subject: Claim Your 2019 Lottery Donation Funds Award!!! You have been gifted $2 MILLION USD in Month of June 2019 Lottery Donation Funds. Contact us at this email for your claim: (info@barnaultdonation.com) Note: if you found this email in your junk/spam, its because of your internet isp server. I hope this information reaches to you well as I know you will be curious to know why how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, I Mr.Bernard Jean ?tienne Arnault I am a French business magnate, An investor and art collector. I am the chairman and chief executive officer of LVMH, The world's largest luxury-goods company. I mapping out this donation funds every Year to 20 countries all over the world where our company is been located in the world.... (more)

Comments

  1. Do you need a loan ?Here is a legit lender who you can take out loan from .You can contact Steven Ryan finance via: whatsapp/call : +971 52 961 5981
    Email: stevenryanfinance@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,