Patricia D.Horoho: Commander of a 500-bed

From: PATRICIA HOROHO < patriciahoroho521@gmail.com > Date: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 7:38 PM Subject: Re: re Hello my dear how are you today, I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after I have gone through your profile, There' s a the reason I choose to establish a relationship with you, I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself, I am Lt.Gen. Patricia Horoho Chief Medical Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Experience I assumed command of the U.S. Army Medical Command on 05 December 2011 and was sworn in as the 43rd Army Surgeon General on 07 December 2011, My previous positions include Deputy Surgeon General, Office of The ... (more)
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,