hugo.ponce: the video will be immediately distributed

From: hugo.ponce Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019 Subject: Be sure to read this message! Your personal data is threatened! Hello! I am a hacker who has access to your operating system. I also have full access to your account. I ' ve been watching you for a few months now. The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited. If you are not familiar with this, I will explain. Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device. This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,