Ade Goodchild: make bread everyday

Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Juni 2019 um 07:59 Uhr Von: " Mr. Ade Goodchild" < malenquer@igc.gulbenkian.pt > An: Recipients < malenquer@igc.gulbenkian.pt > Betreff: FUNDS DONATION TO YOU My Names is Mr. Ade Goodchild From Hereford, Herefordshire, England. I want to share my good news with you and your family, I won 71,057,439 million lottery jackpot on 15/03/2019. I want to Donate to you and your family 1,000,000.00 GBP in my name. I want you to reach the public charity, orphanages because I know how hard it is to make bread everyday. Contribute to poverty reduction, public donations and help poor individuals in your community. I chose you because I believe in you. I need your full cooperation regarding this donation. This is not a joke and I need your 100% cooperation. Reply me for more info (adedonation@zoho.com)... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,