Kelvin muller: i cannot parade such

From: "Kelvin muller" < tysmuller@earthlink.net > To: Cc: Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 2:27 PM Subject: Dear Sir, I want to trust you with this confidential proposal but before i proceed let me introduce myself, i am Lt.Gen.Kelvin muller, the commander of special NATO coalition force with the United Nation troops in Afghanistan on war against Terrorism. My country is Germany. I have now in my possession the sum of $12,000,000.00 which i recovered from one of our raids on Taliban camps here. This box of money have been deposited with the RED CROSS OFFICE here in Kabul as a diplomatic luggage for safe keep and to make contacts for its proper use. As the team leader it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. So i need someone i can deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. so If you accept,I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the fund and then move the money to you. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,