Joy Adama: I took this decision because I have any chilld

From: Mrs Joy Adama <wxwx_2016@yahoo.com> Date: Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 6:59 AM Subject: My Dearest in the Lord, To: My Dearest in the Lord, Calvary greetings to you in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. joy Adama from Kuwait. I was married to Mr. Emmauel Adama who worked with Kuwait embassy in Hong Kong, for nine years before he died last year. We were married for eleven years without a child. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry because age is no longer on my side. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$1.9 million ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,