Fwd: Please I need your prayers



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Miriam Michel <alilmasawadogo@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Subject: Please I need your prayers
To:


My Greetings,
Please I need your prayers


Mr name is Mrs Mirian Michel ,I am very sick with terminal cancer and the doctor said my survival possibility is 50/50 opportunity, I need your prayers because I lost my dear Husband in a plane crash years back and I inherited  large amount of money which I want to be used for charity work as I am very sick with terminal cancer and cannot do this on my own, Please pray for me because I do not know what will happen next as the doctor said, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$8.5m (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa, I want you to take 30% of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity work and maintain the House of God"

He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining also I don't want my husband's Money and efforts to be used by the Government also I will Not allow the bank to sit on the deposited fund with Raw Gold about 20 Kg. at the bank custody. I have more details to pass to you if you agree to work with me.
Please continue praying for me because I do not understand my health anymore, reply back and I will tell you more about my condition and the wealth of my late husband in Africa where he worked for years, I am written from Hospital and will send you the address to write or visit any time you wish.



Thanks from Miriam.
Please send your prayers to my yahoo address


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,