Christian Naaman: his cousins bewitched him with Black African Wizards and poisoned him

From: Christian Naaman < christnaaman@yahoo.com > Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019 Subject: In Good Faith Dear, I wish to thank you for your message and the interest you have in assisting me on my investment plans in your country. Honestly am very happy to know that you are capable of handling this project towards investing the funds in your Country. I believe it is very important for me to explain to you more about me and of the reason why i contacted you for this project. Permit me to inform you that being an orphan, i want you to know that i prayed and fasted for this transaction before contacting you, so please i beg you to take me as your son or brother so that this transaction will be concluded with one mind. ... (more)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,