My dear, How are you?

from: Samson Potter <samsonpotter93232@mbd.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: aaww11110000@gmail.com
to:
date: Mar 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
subject: My dear, How are you?

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10045

Dear Beneficiary,

Good day to you and hope this email meets you in good health.

It’s really been a while we communicate regarding your unpaid contract payment, However, I am writing you today in regards to our just concluded meeting with the U.S Secretary of State, Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United Nations (UN) concerning the release of your delayed contract payment sum of US$10,500,000.00. On behalf of the U.S Secretary of State, patriotic staffs of this bank and I my self, I wish to apologize for the delay in releasing your funds and all that you suffered in the past trying to claim this funds. But, I am sending you this email today as to remind you that your total funds is still intact and has been approved for final release to you as we intend to make this payment to you within 3 hours.

Therefore, I want to know if you are still interested and willing to receive or claim your over due payment. As soon as I hear from you, we shall proceed further on the release and you shall be paid within 3 hours at latest.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Samson Potter

Remittance Director,
Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,