Sophia Logan i wait to receive your urgent reply today.

From: Sophia Logan <logansophia6@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:04:06 +0100
Subject: i wait to receive your urgent reply today.

Greetings to you,
My name is Mrs.Logan Sophia from Canada married to late Eng. Hermann
Logan from Germany, but work in Germany Embassy in Benin Republic
during the time of the former President of Benin Republic,Dr.Boni
Yayi. My late husband was killed last 3years 2016 after the regime of
the former president by his families and some top upper government
because of the treasure which was well giving to him by the former
president after he was removed. Because of that reason they government
have taken all our properties both our houses and remaining only the
treasure that is well safe and kept in the Bank here in Benin Republic
where i am going for my health treatment cancer.

I manage to secure my late husband money here which is sum of
(US$2,500,000) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars and other
things that is included with the treasure. I need your help over
this,please my dear to secure the money and invest it in a lucrative
business in your country. I am now looking for your help and assistant
to secure the money safe in Bank there before the Bank here confiscate
the account. I wish for your good mind and love to me because i am a
widow without a child and also that is why my late husband's families
is planing to kill me to take over the treasure also with some top
Government officials since they don't have the access to our fund in
the Bank.

Please what I need is your honesty and trust and also to show me
kindness and secure this funds in your country then i will now be
coming over to meet you in your country for a matter of life there in
your country because
since last year and this year it have been hurt time for me going
through heart problem that cause to cancer and it may take away my
life as per my doctor instructed.

Please my dear all i want is your help to carry up this matter to
secure my late husband money in the life of widows and motherless home
and help me to get a better treatment in your country. God bless you
as you help a widow like me and also i wait to receive your urgent
reply today.

Thank you,
Mrs.Logan Sophia.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,