John Bright: they do not know when you are going to contact them

From: Mr John Bright <wwwwwwwwwwww@arrow.ocn.ne.jp> Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 9:24 AM Subject: Your Payment Notification! From Mr John Bright. To: Dear Sir, Your Payment Notification! This is to bring your notice that I have paid the courier charges and the delivery of your ATM CARD,I paid it because the ATM CARD worth $1.500.000.00 Million Us Dollars has less than three weeks and four days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve for that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM VISA CARD definitely you must compensate me Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with DHL Courier Company for delivery so i ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,