Dear Friend HELLO..

From: "Dear Friend"<johngriffn818@gmail.com>
Reply: johngriffn51@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:41:39 -0800
Subject: HELLO..

Dear Friend,


I John Griffn, representing Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$423 million. I will give the
details, but in summary, the funds are coming via private bank and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your
"management fees".

If you are interested, provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further
details and instructions.Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two
weeks once we agree on terms.


Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards,
Jojohngriffn51@gmail.com
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,