Alina Mink: I'm hungry. :) and I can fool around sometimes. :)

29.01.2019, 01:44, "Alina Mink" < dynyasilma@gmail.com > : Hello, I wish you an easy start of the week!!:) I hope you come home for a long time, and you have pleasant stay tonight? :-) If you want, I'll make you a cup of delicious hot tea? You drink tea without sugar or maybe put a piece lemon? :-) Please smile, and I smile at you. :-) Today I had a hard time, it was necessary to pass reports this month on the work done and complete some business with customers for January. Are you very busy today? What did you do? Tomorrow is also a difficult day. I need to finish all my projects, and pass all my work in the hands of another manager. And then I can go on vacation with peace of mind. What did you do this weekend? Earlier with my dad I often went fishing or strolling through the forest. In winter, we did not have ice arenas before. And on the square they always flooded with an improvised skating place. But now mostly on weekends I try to spend time at home. Your country for me is something very new, never before I was not abroad. Also I have not any friends there, so I would very much like you to become my friend. Of course, I am very interested to learn about your culture, traditions, lifestyle. What are the most beautiful places close to you? And for my part, I am also ready to tell you about this. ... (more)
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,