This is my last warning alan@jmjsales.co.za!


Subject: Fw: This is my last warning alan@jmjsales.co.za!
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com



----- Original Message ----- From: "alan@jmjsales.co.za" <floria131@ss.4n0nym0us.gq>
To: <ala
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 8:43 PM
Subject: This is my last warning 


LAST WARNING a!

I give you the last 72 hours to make the payment before I send the video
with your masturbation to all your friends.

The last time you visited a p0rnographic website with Teens, you downloaded
and installed software I developed.

My program has turned on your camera and recorded the process of your
masturbation. My software has also downloaded all your email contact lists
and a list of your friends on Facebook.

I have both the fz1x70v4.mp4 with your masturbation as well as a file with
all your contacts on my hard drive.
You are very perverted!

If you want me to delete both the files and keep the secret, you must send
me Bitcoin payment. I give you the last 72 hours.
If you don't know how to send Bitcoins, visit Google.

Send 2.000 USD to this Bitcoin address immediately:
3CwhVUUc2zeMJyyohqmnDAdpdeqgLTgdxz

1 BTC = 3.530 USD, so send exactly 0.577058 BTC to the address above.

Do not try to cheat me! As soon as you open this Email I will know you
opened it.

This Bitcoin address is linked to you only, so I will know if you sent the
correct amount.
If you don't send the payment, I will send your masturbation video to all
your friends from your contact list I hacked.

Here are the payment details again:

Send 0.577058 BTC to this Bitcoin address:

3CwhVUUc2zeMJyyohqmnDAdpdeqgLTgdxz


You саn visit police but nobody will help you.
I don't live in your country. I translated this message to your language so
you can understand.

Don't cheat me! Don't forget the shame and if you ignore this message your
life will be ruined.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.

Floria
Anonymous Hacker



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,