helen Anderson

Reader submission.  No headers provided.

helen Anderson
Attachments
3:29 PM (12 minutes ago)
to me

Hello My Dear,

How are you today and your family including your endeavor with hope
you are fine and also in good health? , Thanks for your respond as a
responsible and reliable friend , I will like to introduce myself
briefly. My name is Sgt., Helen Anderson, i am single, I’m a US
military officer currently in Syrian now, am 28 years old, from New
York, Currently Stationed in Syria on war against Terrorism. I
requested for an email communication because it would give us some
privacy to discuss private matter.

Well I am not supposed to discuss this with you because i don’t know
how you will look at it but i have to do so out of my desperate need
for assistance. Please consider this with all seriousness as it’s a
deal that will change both our lives for the better. There is a huge
sum of money of (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) $2.5
million dollars which i want to move to your country through you for
investment purposes. This is legal and genuine and not stolen money
and also, there are no risks involved.

Now I count on your understanding, cooperation and honesty to receive
and keep the money for me until i finish my service here very soon an
come to meet you in your country for sharing and investment. Can i
trust you to do this for me. I will reward you very well for rendering
this help and assistance to me.. Let me hear from you.

I’ll give you 40% of the total amount of money please keep the
remaining 60% for me in your account safely. I had planned with you
once you receive the money into your country i will come over to your
country to take the share of my own money, I really hope and I would
appreciate an honest answer directly from you on this issue. If you
are willing, please reply me soon so we can start their preparation
without delay any longer. so my message for this day, I will wait for
good news from you soon. we need to communicate more actively
familiarize themselves with each other.
I am waiting for your reply.
Sgt. Helen Anderson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,