Good evening! I would like that we were familiar with you!

It’s been a long, long time since I got a romance scam.

from: littleskibi@gmail.com via tin.it
to:
date: Jan 29, 2019, 10:31 AM
subject: Good evening! I would like that we were familiar with you!

Hi. Whats your mood? I hope you’re all right. I hope my letter will not come as a surprise to you.
You must have been very surprised when you saw my letter. I ask you not to be surprised I just want to meet you.
I turned to dating agency Alue Parysa.
I was shown photos of men who also want to meet and I chose you and I was given only your email. :)
I will tell you a little about myself. My name is Galina, I am 29 y.o., I live in Kirov, Russia.
I have no bad habits. I have a small business, a beauty salon for women,
so I can call myself a financially independent woman. I love to travel and have been to many countries.
Do you often travel? My new friend, where do you live? I will be very happy to learn more about the place where you live.
I am only interested in a serious relationships. I know that there are a lot of scams on the internet,
but I just want to say that I am not interested in games, I simply have no time for this.
I have been to many countries and have seen that Russian men are different from foreign men.
I decided to try to find love on the Internet,
since the internet has become very popular and many people meet online every day.
I hope that we will be able to start communication with you and something will come out of this.
I will wait for your reply with impatience. I hope you write to me soon. Your Galina.

img0000900

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,