Baranov Viacheslav: get this funds if we work as partners together

From: Baranov Viacheslav < viacheslav.b1@yahoo.com > Date: dom., 27 ene. 2019 a las 6:18 Subject: FURTHER INFORMATION FROM BARANOV Dear Partner, Thank you very much for your email as i received your mail response with all the details i requested for, please let me state here for the sake of clarity that the sole purpose of me requesting your full details is for my lawyer , as that is what he needs in order to file for the funds on your behalf from my company, so take note, As i intend to be very transparent as i can be through out our partnership till we achieve our aim., which is to get the funds. B ut for now to show you how real and transparent I am and I intend to be, I am attaching a copy of my passport to this mail. And also the funds I intend for us to share. so I believe with these information' s you would know and see for yourself. to further proof this to you, and to make you understand what I mean please click on ACCOUNT LOGIN from the website of my company... (more)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,