Lerynne West: I thank God for all he has been doing

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 3:31 PM, Lerynne West < info@pyts.com > wrote: Good day, I am Lerynne West,i am 51 years old From Red field Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of almost $350 million dollars in the Power ball Lottery, i won this lottery on 5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted your "Email" upon my request that you receive a donation amount of $1.7 million dollars. As i wish to donate part of my Jackpot to people around the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has been doing in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those that have been going through a lot financially. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html Please provide me with the following: Full Names. . . . . . . Age. . . . . . . . . . Address. . . . . . . . Tel. . . . . . . . . . ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,