419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Captain Gabriel Juan US Army postmaster@moinhoregio.com.br captgabrieljuan1@gmail.com captgabrieljuan@gmail.com

Originating IP: 77.73.92.49
Originating ISP: Ug-telecom Ltd.
City: Serpukhov
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from: CAPT Gabriel Juan <postmaster@moinhoregio.com.br> 
reply-to: captgabrieljuan1@gmail.com
to: Recipients <postmaster@moinhoregio.com.br>
date: Dec 25, 2018, 1:18 PM
subject: I hope you can be trusted?
mailed-by: moinhoregio.com.br
signed-by: moinhoregio.com.br


Hello Dear ,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I am CAPT Gabriel Juan, an officer in the US Army presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Yemen. I need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification.Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private email: (captgabrieljuan@gmail.com).

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Best Regards,

CAPT Gabriel Juan
US ARMY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,