monica brown: the money is delivered to you, while

From: monica brown monicaabrown35@hotmail.com Sent: Tue, Nov 28, 2018 8:39 am Subject: I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share. . My Beloved Friend, Thanks for your kind message and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your message, however, my reason of writing you is to inform you that I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into business partnership orsomething else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day ? My name is Monica L Brown, I am 29 years old,single, never married before, I am US military officer currently in Libya now for a rescue mission, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, ... (more)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,