John W. Nicholson: I want to invest this money

From: GENERAL NICHOLSON JR. < ARMY.@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp > Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 7:41 PM Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?? To: GREETINGS My name is General John W Nicholson Jr. I' m an American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as Army General commander, I' m very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars, which just arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. Kindly contact me on this email address below: gen.nicholsonjr@hotmail.com Also with your cell phone number: residentialtial address: ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,