Welams Good: clearance fee of 3,800 dollars

From: AGENT WELAM GOOD <www.@chime.ocn.ne.jp> Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 12:27 PM Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OF $12.5 MILLION DOLLAR To: I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I am Welams Good ., a senior officer at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box from Benin and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,