Richard MIKE: send the I TUNES CARD of $25 your total fund of $2.5

From: MR Richard MIKE <dhl.d76@yahoo.com> To: Undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: YOU CAN NOW SEND I TUNES CARD of $25 Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:53:21 +0000 (UTC) YOU CAN NOW SEND I TUNES CARD of $25 Hello Dear friend how are you doing I hope all is well with you, I writ to let you know that we held a last meeting yesterday concern your package that is here in our custody for so long due to in enable to raise the needed fee . After the meeting the director of DHL DELIVERY COMPANY decided to help you out by you sending I TUNES CARD of $25 for the diplomat agent to ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,