Juliana ASHLEY: All I need is s trustworthy person who will make judicious

From: Juliana ASHLEY <Jashley.@hop.ocn.ne.jp> Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:46 PM Subject: I am Mrs. Juliana Ashley A widow to late Mr. Johnson Ashley of Aberdeenshire, Scotland To: My Dear Beloved in Christ Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Juliana Ashley A widow to late Mr. Johnson Ashley of Aberdeenshire, Scotland I am 68 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death in this Countrys during the Scottish Referendum of September 2014, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of$4 Million US dollars with one of the Bank here in Amsterdam,(ING Bank to be specific) with my name and i am suffering ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,