Raphael Nolan: we shall both be very rich, and we shall live the rest of our lives in wealth and affluent

Raphael Nolan   August 28, 2018 at 8:52 pm (12 hours ago) To me Hello Dear , The attorney has completed all the documentation at the high court and needs the balance of $1200 to go pick them up at the high court of Brussels I already have in my possession the original copies of the certificate of deposit covering the funds, as well as the Death Certificate of the deceased, late Mr. William Wright. Attached herein are copies of the two documents mentioned above, for your perusal. Like I said earlier, I will do all the inside job here, and the Attorney shall go to the court and pick up the sworn affidavit of claim, as well as the power of attorney which authorizes you as the Next of Kin and legal beneficiary to the $145.5 Million. I shall forward all the documents to you as soon as they are ready and you will present them to the bank. The bank shall release the money to you within 3 business days. It ' s not my wish that you spend even a cent of your own in this, but as a banker who does not earn so much, I do not have the resources to take care of this alone. I' ve spent nearly $6,400 for the documentation and to get us this far. Like I told you earlier, We need to work in an atmosphere of trust so that this venture can pull through. $145.5 Million is surely a lot of money and I believe this is God' s way to reward both of us, instead of letting the bank confiscate the funds or let it go into the hands of corrupt politicians. I have pledged to donate 30% of my own share to charity and invest the rest of the money in any lucrative business. ... (more)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,