Dennis Re: God Bless You Brethren

From: "Dennis" <>, "@@"@smtp01.hughes.cmh.synacor.com
Reply: mrdenn.jefferson@yandex.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 16:44:00 +0200
Subject: Re: God Bless You Brethren,

I am contacting you in good faith. My name is Dennis S. Jefferson, am 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of US$8,000,000 to you to promote charity works. Let this be my last offering, respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2018 so I will know you got this. Waiting to hear from you. God bless you abundantly
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,