Christian Kissel: Mr. Pedro Young who died in a car crash with his immediate family & Left

From: Christian Kissel < chrikissel1@gmail.com > Date: 9/26/18 5:21 AM (GMT-08:00) Subject: Dear Dear I am writing to open a communication with you due to the significance of your last name with my late client Mr. Pedro Young who died in a car crash with his immediate family & Left behind a deposit of Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euro with a bank here in Belgium. I have an offer relating to the trusteeship and I am interested in discussing with you. Should you be interested, please acknowledge this message by responding and I will furnish you with more details why I contacted you. Yours Sincerely, Christian Kissel      ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,