LericheVelentin Urgent assistance

From: LericheVelentin <burgsterburg@gmail.com>
Reply: LericheVelentin <velentine.leriche@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:03:00 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Urgent assistance



Hello,

Att How are you and the family ,am Mrs Rachel kouam, a bank manager to ECOBANK group, Abidjan Ivory Coast branch, I am in possession of the sum of 25M GB POUNDS (25 Million Great British Pounds)

belonging to your relation named withheld! who work with shell development company Ivory Coast,your relation died through planecrash in California Mall,on the 6/ monday august 2018. befour shell deposited, 25M GB POUNDS (25 Million Great British Pounds)in our bank as my As my value disease customer,

sinc then we are searching waiting for his ralation to come for the cliam of the fund as the next beneficiary no one found,now bank have giving order to transfer all dormant account in the ecobank to world bank switzerland soon,

i have all document that will Enable us have this fund if even bank may ask you qustion i we answer it, All i won't you is to present as next of kin of the fund,
Please, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred (2) To serve as the investment manager of this money.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country for investment purpose,
(4) To secure a resident permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I'm willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your bank account. Please indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within few days you signify your interest to assist me.




I will not hesitate to arrange for this Money to be transferred immediately to your detail as Bank Account when we have a good understanding to that end.

Reply me if he relacted to you, so i can give you more details to proceed over the cliam of the said fund in your name.

Rachel valentine Kouame Bank manager
With Kind Regaud

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,