Jack White: make sure that you receive this $ 60 Million

From: REV REGINA WAND < revreginawand@gmail.com > Subject: Re: Response Now Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 07:27:23 +0100 Dear beloved, This is Dr. Jack White,I write to let you know that Rev. Regina Wand Smith has entered coma this morning and attached is copy of her picture for your view,but she gave me all information in this $60 Million and she told me to assist you and make sure that you receive this $ 60 Million. Meanwhile,I want you to send me your cell phone # and home and your full name and your occupation to enable me submit your information to Bank Of America immediately as her next of kin to this $60 Million,and you can ... (more)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ATM CARD,