ann-kio briggs RE: FROM MRS. ANN-KIO BRIGGS TRANSFER 15.5M USD

From: ann-kio briggs <mrs.ann_kiobriggs@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:01:43 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE: FROM MRS. ANN-KIO BRIGGS / TRANSFER $15.5M USD

Hello my dear,
How are you today? My name is Mrs.Ann-kio Briggs. I am in a desperate need to transfer the sum of $15.5M USDfrom a controversial fund in one of my bank accounts to your personal account.I need your assistance as a matter of urgency.It is 100% risk free on your side and I will give you a 35% of the total sumfor your kind assistance. On confirmation of your interest I will send moredetails.



Meanwhile, please supply me with theinformation below to enable me commence the transaction.

FULL NAME;_________( 1)ADDRESS;_________( 2) IBAN NUMBER IF

ANY;________( 3)PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER;________ ( 4)



You can call me on002260406236 for further information.



Thanksfor your understanding.

Sincerelyyours,

Ann-kioBriggs

www.ann-kiobriggs


ann-kio briggs
mrs.ann_kiobriggs@aol.com

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ATM CARD,