sofia mila HELLO DEAR

From: sofia mila <sofia22@vinfocce.com>
Reply: sofia.mila602@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:04:48 +0800
Subject: HELLO DEAR




Hello Dear,
I am Sofia Mila, A Gynecologist and also the CEO of Finley Clinical
Laboratory Inc, in Miami FL USA, I am interested in Real Estates
Management and Hotel Industries, in your country. I need a local
partner to assist me in this investment plan.
Please, if you are interested to assist me in my desire of investment in
your country, kindly send me these details.
1. A copy of any identification of yours
2. Your private email and contact number but if this email is private is
Ok.
Regards,
Sofia Mila.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,