Mr Bright Obi PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: Mr Bright Obi <mrbrightobis1965@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:30:40 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE



Dear Sir/Madam

I am contacting you to see if we can make a deal, My name is Mr.
Bright Obi . I discovered an unclaimed inheritance fund in our bank,
Actually I dont have to involve myself officially because of my job,
but I know what will be required to release the fund to you. Please
get back to me with the following information via my e-mail
for more details:

FULL NAME: ……………………….
CONTACT ADDRESS: …………….
NATIONALITY: ……………………
PHONE NUMBER: ………………….

Best regards,
Mr. Bright Obi
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,