Fwd: Design/Upgrade



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anuranjan <sharma.marketing@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Subject: Design/Upgrade
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Hi, 

 

Hope you are doing well,

 

I just wanted to check in and see if you are happy with your website right now or if there are things you'd like to change. Do you have any upgrades that you've been thinking about making, or possibly a redesign/rebuild? I'm a very talented web developer and I have created some pretty amazing sites. My rates are very affordable.

 

Please let me know if you are interested and I will be happy to share you our past work details and company information.

 

Best regards,

Anuranjan,

Web- Development –Manager India

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,