Mrs Theresa J. Cross GREETINGS TO YOU

From: "Mrs Theresa J. Cross" <info@koyo-df.com>
Reply: mrstheresajcross@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:43:35 -0700
Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU!!!

Hi I'm Mrs Theresa Cross, originally from South Yorkshire England. I'm a dying cancer woman who have decided to donate what I have to the Churches, Motherless babies homes, Less privileged and Widows. I have a fund valued 3.9 Million Great British Pounds to donate to you for charity & orphanage work in your state. I want to entrust this money in your care for good work of God, please reply me on the email: mrstheresajcross@gmail.com If you're sure I can trust you on this.
Kind Regards,
Mrs Theresa J. Cross.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,