Aisha Gaddafi. From Aisha Gaddafi.

From: "Aisha Gaddafi." <mralainbassil.hasan3@aol.fr>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 04:37:43 -0400
Subject: From Aisha Gaddafi.


Assalamualaikum

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear Ihave decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that wehave not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided tocontact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee campfor your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need yourassistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partneras well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president ofLibya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Fasounfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow frommy heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowfulmoment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato whowants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts inseveral countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memorydeposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in(ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have beencommissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreigninvestor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in hisaccount for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status herein Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand asmy trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fundto his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers andI believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your ownsister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have todisclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if theunited nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they frozeothers, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about mewhen I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for moreconversation. aishagaddafim60@gmail.com
Thank and Best Regards,
YoursSincerely,

Aisha Gaddafi.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,