419 scam email from Mr. Frank Omar iw2hqv@iw2hqv.eu frankomar108@gmail.com

Originating IP: 172.245.110.12
Originating ISP: Colocrossing
City: Buffalo
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mr Frank Omar <iw2hqv@iw2hqv.eu> 
reply-to: frankomar108@gmail.com
to: Recipients <iw2hqv@iw2hqv.eu>
date: Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:06 PM
subject: From Our Head Office

Dear Friend

I am Mr, Frank Omar, a Banker I believe that it is the wish of God for me to come across you now.I  have an important business to discussion I wish to share with you which I  believe will interest you and also benefits you immensely.This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the year.

I wish to informed you that i placed this amount to an escrow account without a beneficiary ($7.500.000.00) Seven Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars.I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating business interest in the following sectors: Banking Real estate, Transportation and Agriculture, Oil and gas.

I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. It is going to be a bank-to-bank Wire transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer.All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

With regards,
Mr, Frank Omar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,