Dr. Ernest Addison: their visit was impromptu. I had to ask

From: "Dr. Ernest Addison" < dr.ernestkwaminayeduaddisonjr@yahoo.com > To: Undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: FROM OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR, BANK OF GHANA (BOG). Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 12:34:21 +0000 (UTC) OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,BANK OF GHANA (BOG)ACCRA - GHANA. Date: 28th May, 2018Our Ref: BOG/OHG/01Your Ref:TELEX:PAYMENT FILE: BOG/ My Name is Dr. Ernest Addison ,the Governor Bank of Ghana (BOG). You are being contacted by me today because of your FUNDS was re-deposited into the "SUSPENSE ACCOUNT" of the BANK OF GHANA (BOG) as recovered fund by the Economic Community Of West Africa States (ECOWAS) last month. As the apex bank of all banks in Ghana , we are baffled over this new development of your sending people to come and receive your funds on your behalf without prior information to us. Really these people were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here ... (more)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,