StaffsgtsWalters Kristopher Charles Dear Friend

From: "StaffsgtsWalters Kristopher Charles"<infoofficemail@volny.cz>
Reply: <staffsgtswalterskc@volny.cz>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:39:18 -0000
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I start by Introducing myself to you, my name is Staff Sergeant Walters K. Charles. U.S.ARMY, (USARMY ) serve in Afghanistan Did you receive my message? as I want you to assist me receive two boxes containing fund for safe keeping until I return home, further explanation will be given once you indicate your readiness.

God bless you & America.

Best Regards,

Staff Sergeant Walters K. Charles.
U. S. ARMY.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,