Mr. Franklin REVIEW MY PROJECT PROPOSAL AND REPLY.

From: "Mr. Franklin" <als.sales@aluputer-ind.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:10:21 +0100
Subject: REVIEW MY PROJECT PROPOSAL AND REPLY.


Hello Friend,

How are you today?

I am worried because you have not replied my emails since our last communication. I am worried to know you are okay. Reply and let me know you are still alive.

This is my third email since our last communication. I hope you remember our project. I hope to work with you on this project, REVIEW MY PROJECT PROPOSAL AND REPLY. I wish you good health and prosperity.

Regards,

Mr. Franklin Glussar
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,