Salam Alaikum!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Subject: Fwd: Salam Alaikum!
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fatimah Zehiya Alauddin <fatzlauddin@hotmail.com>
Date: 2018-03-29 6:31 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Salam Alaikum!
To: 


Dear Saskia,

Thanks for the response and may you be blessed. I have been struggling with life and it has not been easy for me. My name is Mrs. Fatimah Alauddin a Muslim woman I have picked you for an inheritance and am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust and confidence, but you will realize the need for my action because I did not contact you by mistake. I am married to Late Engr. Hamad Alauddin who worked some multinational oil companies for over 19 years he died on 31st July 2008 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child. Before his death he deposited the sum of (8,700,000.00 million US Dollar) with a bank in Turkey and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds.

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next one year due to cancer problem that affected my brain and my hearing ability. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Charity organization or good person that will use this fund to build an orphanage home which was the dream of my late husband. I wish to plead for your assistance in securing the said funds to avoid misuse of this fund. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money I kept this deposit secret till date; That's why I am taking this decision, I don't think I will need any telephone communication in this regard because of my hearing problem and confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank for you to contact and speak to them directly, I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do although we are knowing each other for the first time and this my proposal for you is not by mistake but I believe Allah has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your address on Microsoft EMAIL owners list and picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money and my late husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a religious woman and take delight only in the things of Allah and I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Allah that I know he will not fail me.

My husband's relatives will misuse this fund because they have sold my entire late husband's wealth and property left behind they have sold virtually all we have in Australia, Canada, Switzerland and United Kingdom. As I am here in the hospital they are around me, they wait to hear that I am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal, I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why I am communicating with you because I don't want any of them to be involve and I am making communication with the bank also who understands my predicament. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living, your full name, contact number and address.

I require your urgent response, if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transaction. I will immediately write my lawyer to prepare a court injunction /power of attorney making you beneficiary to this fund, some copy of other documents are with the bank as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty. I will be very happy if you can stand and fulfill this great work which you have been called to do. I will be very happy if you can stand and fulfill this great work which you have been called to do. I will also let you know the amount you will keep for yourself too because doing requires your time and you can do other investment with you own share.

Regards
Mrs. Fatimah


 

From: 
Sent: 27 March 2018 05:06:06
To: Fatimah Zehiya Alauddin
Subject: Re: Salam Alaikum!
 
Who are you?



Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------
Van: Fatimah Zehiya Alauddin <fatzlauddin@hotmail.com>
Datum: 27-03-18 02:58 (GMT+01:00)

Onderwerp: Salam Alaikum!

Hi Ma'am,

I need your help, I will explain more when you respond. Looking forward to reading from you.

Regards
Mrs. Fatimah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,