Raymond Smith: they persist we must obtain the certificate on your name

From: Mr. Raymond Smith < www.@crocus.ocn.ne.jp > Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 7:27 PM Subject: Attn Dear: Your packages has successfully arrived please Call or text +1 940 489-5850 To: I ' m Diplomatic Agent Mr.Raymond Smith, I have been trying to reach you over four hour, Please try as much as you can to reach me via my contact TEST MESSAGE OR CALL text +1 940 489-5850 Email:( raymondsmith658@gmail.com ) Am currently in San Diego International Airport USA with your Consignment Box $8.5 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by I.C Express Courier Company to be delivered to you,Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm your information to avoid delivery to the wrong person, ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,