HELLO CAN I TRUST YOU



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Smith <edwardsmith1035@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018
Subject: HELLO CAN I TRUST YOU
To:


Dear Friend,

Good day to you, I have very good deal which I needed your help.I know that my 

message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Mr.Edward Smith A 

Manager in African Development Bank (A.D.B)of Ghana here in my country Accra Ghana 

west Africa, In my Department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of 

$8.3Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in 

this bank,who died years ago in a plane crash with his family,I contacted you so 

that you will help me see that the total sum of $8.3Million United State Dollars 

will be transfer into your account in your country.


Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you 

full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 

45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 

50% will be for me and 5%for any expenses that may arise on the process, Because i 

don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this 

fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated. 

Kindly contact me through this my official via (edwardsmith2374@yahoo.com)
Thanks and have a nice day.

Mr.Edward Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,