Diplomat Ahmed Hassan: You have to pay this fee directly to them via Walmart

From: Diplomat Ahmed Hassan < w.union365614@gmail.com > Date: March 30, 2018 at 5:09:16 AM CDT Subject: Re: I Am Diplomat Ahmed Hassan. Call Or Text On +1 (415)798 2805 Reply-To: Diplomat Ahmed Hassan < mrahmed.hassan2030@gmail.com > Attn. My dear Simply get back to me Diplomat Ahmed Hassan, with your full name, delivery address, cell phone number, a copy of your ID and your nearest airport to land, so that I can deliver your package worth $12.5 Million USD.($12,500,000.00) I'm in your country right now and I misplaced your contact information.Be informed that the beneficiary of the package will pay for the Certificate and the cost of this documentation of $298 Dollars, You have to pay this fee directly to them via Walmart to Walmart. SEND THE $298 VIA WAL-MART TO WAL-MART ONLY. Receivers Name: BOBBIE HUNT Receiver Location: San Francisco California USA Amount:$298 Walmart Ref:- - - - -... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,