Dear: Friend


-----Original Message-----
From: admin <admin@tpx.se>
To: Recipients <admin@tpx.se>
Sent: Sat, Mar 31, 2018 04:37 AM
Subject: Dear: Friend


Dear: Friend ,

I am Adriana Champalimaud. I am from Portugal, wife of late Antonio de Sommer Champalimaud. My husband was a rich man in Portugal.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/may2004/port-m27.shtml
A Portugal national, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous. I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.
I have decided to give donations to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health.
I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money.
I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million Great Britain Pounds with a Self storage company in united Kingdom. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 20% of these funds for your assistance.

Kindly provide the details below:
First Name:
Surname:
Mobile Number:
Age:
Sex:
Full Address:
Occupation:
country:

Regards,
Adriana Champalimaud
Email: adchaud69@gmail.com

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,