GOOD DAY TO YOU

from: MRS.LINADY RUTH <www.@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
 reply-to: "MRS.LINADY RUTH" <mrs.linadyruth@yahoo.com>
 to:
 date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:01 PM
 subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU

Hello My Dear friend

My name is MRS LINADY RUTH, a Christian born on August 22, 1956 in kenyer. I
had to contact you in this way because I want to get rid of a burden that is
most important to me. There is always a reason when a person is not going
well,different reasons that one can show or not show … But sometimes,
certain
reasons, some mistakes can do so badly that one can not forget them , We can
not pass over, we are obliged to show this evil that invades us … We simply
have to move forward, close this scar and not turn around, turn away the gaze
from passing and live in the present. Indeed, my heart is sick because I am
affected by an illness that has been degrading my life for almost a year.
According to Doctor the Blood Ball that settled in the brain is at a very
advanced level and therefore any surgery would be a failure in advance.

I am afraid that the rest of my money will be about (1,000,000.00 Euros) I am
afraid that the rest of my fortune will be a mess after my death. Of course I
do not know you, but after a long reflection and through my prayers, I made
this decision to contact you. This fortune better serve elsewhere and let
others benefit from it more in need than in care that actually only ruin my
life. I therefore ask you to accept this offer which I wish to offer free of
charge At your disposal to help the destitute, build help centers, orphanages,
hospitals and church, if you agree I expect your answer to my message on my
private mail: MRS LINADY RUTH-(mrs.linadyruth@yahoo.com)
Please pray for me because I am in a critical situation.

EMAIL:{mrs.linadyruth@yahoo.com}
NAME MRS LINADY RUTH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,