FIND MY ATTACHED LETTER FROM MRS MARIA SIBANDA

This message came as an attached pdf file.
from: Mrs.Maria Sibanda Family <postnett26@gmail.com> reply-to: maria.sibanda@email.com
 to:
 bcc: scruffy.scirocco@gmail.com
 date: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:47 AM
 subject: FIND MY ATTACHED LETTER FROM MRS MARIA SIBANDA

Dear Sir,
Compliments of the day to you; I know we have not met before, but this calls for an emergency which gives me no
room for much protocol.
I am Mrs. Maria Simba Sibanda a nationality of Zimbabwean; I reside here in the Republic of South Africa. My
husband was a member of the Ruling Party Zanu- Pf in Zimbabwe and also a personal Aide to President Robert
Mugabe. He is also a mediator between Libya and Zimbabwe on Gaddafi initiative in Southern Region for Gaddafi
International Charity and Development Foundation (GICDF).He died in Libya years back on a visit to the late Col
President Muammar Gaddafi as a result of the just ended War in Libya.
Before the death of my husband, he had taken my son Mr.John Moyo Sibanda to South Africa to deposit the sum of
US$38,900,000,00 (Thirty-Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars),in one of the private
security firm in Republic of South Africa, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This amount $38.9M was deposited as family valuable documents or treasures in a confided Security Company here
in the Republic of South Africa. The involvement of our President Robert Mugabe in this regard and his awareness
to these number of deposits has attracted a threat from his security Agents and that led to my immediate trip
to South Africa and since then, I have been on the hide out.
Because of the recent declaration by the international community for immediate seizure of the assets of Former
Libya Leader Late Col Muammar Gaddafi, both in cash and properties, our President Robert Mugabe wants to
outsmart us from claiming these deposits hence it has been their initiatives of looting and to amass Libyan economy
in the name of Charity Organization. For this reason, Mugabe security Agents has been on the hunt to track my
family down and it was in the light of this that I am now soliciting for your kind assistance to help us make the claim a
reality.
I have in my custody all the documents that cover this fund which I will immediately use your name and Company’s
details to replace as my late husband trustee. I will go on to tender the document(s) to the Security Company for the
immediate release of the fund in your name. Thus to make this effective, I require that you forward to me your
following details:
(a)Your full name………………………………………………………………. (b) Your company/residential home
address………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
(c) Your identity document. E.g. driver’s license or int’l passport copy………………………………………. (d)Your
profession ……………………………………………………………………………….and Phone number………………………………………..
I will give the details so given to the security company to use it and place you as the trustee on the Security
Company’s database, while I wait for your soonest arrival for completion and endorsement of the release order from
the security company.
After this procedure, we will move the fund to the Bank for onward transfer to your designated account outside
South Africa. Please maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality of this message. If you are not capable of handling
this transaction, do not disclose it to any other person.
I have two options for you; firstly you can choose to have certain percentage 25% of the money for nominating your
account for this transaction, 5% mapped for expenses while 70% for my family. Or you can go into partnership with
us for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever option you choose, feel free to
notify me upon your next reply we will negotiate the percentages that will be affordable.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Maria Simba Sibanda Tel No: +27781779673

PDF:  Mrs.Sibanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,